Logan Construction are extremely proud to have won a Bronze award at the recent Considerate Constructors Scheme National Site Awards for the UCL Quantum Hub project – congratulations to our Site Manager, Jason Twort, and his team.
The Considerate Constructors Scheme National Site Awards recognise and celebrate the commitment and achievements of the very best in UK and Irish construction.
The scheme looks at the measures a site has put in place to be more considerate towards their neighbours, general public, their workforce and the environment.
Winning a National Site Award is an exceptional achievement and from over 6,500 eligible sites, Logan Construction are delighted to have received this award which is a reflection of our continued commitment to the industry’s best practice.
University College London – Quantum Hub
Projected completed within 14 weeks
Architectural modifications and building works were carried out carefully in live, occupied buildings and with careful consideration into the integration of services. The ultimate aim of the project was to facilitate the installation of new highly bespoke and sensitive scientific equipment within the existing laboratories.
• Demolition and strip out
• Structural modifications and forming of new services penetrations
• Construction of new internal partitions, linings and plasterwork
• Installation of new suspended ceiling and associated works
• Installation of new doors and works to windows
• Painting and decorating
• Installation of latex floor screed to areas to receive new floor finish
• Installation of new floor finishes and trims
• Installation of new wall finishes
• Installation of fittings and fixtures
• Forming of new services penetrations
• Modification of existing services