Project Name: Block 40, Heatherwood Hospital
Location: Ascot, Berkshire
Principal Consultants: Architects: BDP
Project Duration: 24 weeks
A former mental health block at Heatherwood Hospital is being converted into office space to centralise some of the hospital’s support services, such as HR, finance, IT and communications.
Once refurbished, the two floors of high quality office space will provide:
- meeting rooms
- open plan desk space and hot desking area
- a multi-purpose event area
- staff changing areas
- breakout rooms
- administrative areas including datacentres and servers rooms
- new plant rooms, located on the roof
- landscaped courtyard areas
This is a fast track office fit out programme that sees us undertake this work in 6 months. Once complete, the Trust will move in 280 members of its staff.