Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
NEW A & E DEPARTMENT
- Two stage works
- Works undertaken within active and fully functioning A&E
- Phased works to keep bed loss and treatment area disruption to a minimum
- Complex multi-phased programme
Demolition, extension and fit-out of the live A&E department. The hospital and its department were fully operational throughout the completion of the work. Works included creation of new reception and back office, new extension to create major bays and team bases, new diagnostic facility including x-ray and CT scanner areas, new utility rooms, new phlebotomy room and pharmacy spaces.
- Multi-phased refurbishment works
- Remodelling works
- Works undertaken within a fully occupied floor adjacent to the busy A&E department
Reconfiguration of the Royal Free’s Therapies department to deliver updated facilities for staff and patients. We delivered new consulting rooms, meeting spaces and a reception area for the department. Other areas redeveloped included new corridor links and administration areas.
NEW BREAST BREAST CLINIC
- Refurbishment works
- Providing the department with greater capacity to meet demand
- Works undertaken within a fully working department
Refurbishment and renewal of the Breast Clinic to provide updated facilities for staff and patients. The clinic now provides 2 new mammography and 2 new ultrasound suites, staff reporting spaces, new reception, waiting area, refreshed consultants’ rooms and utilities areas.
- Long standing relationship dating back to late 2013
- 19 projects completed to date
- circa £23m
New A & E Department
New Breast Breast Clinic
“I can say with all honesty, that the way that your Logan team have worked on this built has been exemplary. They have a genuine understanding of the limitations that we put on their works due to our work of caring for patients. More importantly, they demonstrate a pride in the work that they have completed and clearly care about the final result. You should be really proud of the team that you have.”
Royal Free Hospital