Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
7TH FLOOR WARD REFURB
- Enabling works delivered to merge existing wards
- New ward and pharmacy refurbishments
- ‘Live’ hospital setting
This project comprised the full refurbishment of the existing ward accommodation on the 7th floor of the Royal Free Hospital in order to form a new 27 inpatients ward and adjacent pharmacy area.
NEW A&E DEPARTMENT
- Two stage works
- Works undertaken within active and fully functioning A&E
- Phased works to keep bed loss and treatment area disruption to a minimum
- Complex multi-phased programme
Demolition, extension and fit-out of the ‘live’ A&E department. The hospital and it’s department were fully operational throughout the completion of the work. Works included creation of new reception and back office, new extension to create major bays and team bases, new diagnostic facility including x-ray and CT scanner areas, new utility rooms, new phlebotomy room and pharmacy spaces.
- Multi-phased refurbishment works
- Remodelling works
- Works undertaken within a fully occupied floor adjacent to the busy A&E department
Reconfiguration of the Royal Free’s Therapies department to deliver updated facilities for staff and patients. We delivered new consulting rooms, meeting spaces and a reception area for the department. Other areas redeveloped included new corridor links and administration areas.
NEW BREAST CLINIC
- Refurbishment works
- Providing the department with greater capacity to meet demand
- Works undertaken within a fully working department
Refurbishment and renewal of the Breast Clinic to provide updated facilities for staff and patients. The clinic now provides two new mammography and two new ultrasound suites, staff reporting spaces, new reception, waiting area, refreshed consultants’ rooms and utilities areas.
- Long standing relationship dating back to late 2013
- 19 projects completed to date
- circa £23m
7th Floor Refurb £2,200,000
New A & E Department
New Breast Clinic
“I can say with all honesty, that the way that your Logan team have worked on this build has been exemplary. They have a genuine understanding of the limitations that we put on their works due to our work of caring for patients. More importantly, they demonstrate a pride in the work that they have completed and clearly care about the final result. You should be really proud of the team that you have.”
Royal Free Hospital